Thursday, August 15, 2019

Adults life.

Hi diary. Last post was 4 years ago. Woah its incredible. In this 4 years, many things had happened. Just read my last post, and im really glad where I am now. I am more than happy now. Im married with my sweet heart who give me lights. Its a nice story but i will talk about it later.

However, this post is mainly to share on how my adult life is going on. Truthfully, its reallllyyyyy hardddddd. So many responsibilities, so much things to think and a lot of obstacle and challenges. Really have to sabarrrrr. 

Tonight, i am a disappointed. Because its very difficult to satisfy people. For me, its all about trust. And it kinda sad to explain to someone else that you are not wrong. And something that someone disagree with. You see, selama ni i ikutkan whatever that i can compromise, but then i lost control on myself which i really hate it. Everyone pun ade pandangan masing masing and if you disagree with it, you dont have to ask some body to follow you la. 

I terpaksa buat keras and ignore all the feeling. But who cares right? Everyone only care about their feeling only. 

I should go to sleep now. Im really exhausted thinking about ways to settle this issue. Dengan kerja yg berlambak, outstation and so on, its impossible for me to think about it now. 

I hope everything will turn back to normal.

Goodnight
Asslamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment