Monday, June 3, 2013

Just FC

Lately, I have been concentrate on something that I love for my whole life. About 5 months ago, Just FC had been actives in having friendly matches. The only ultimate purposes are to get ourselves ready for any tournament and understand each other. This to ensure that we can play as a team and having the heart.

That's the brief concept on our team. If anyone interested in having friendly match with us, you can call me or go to our official twitter account @OfficialJustFC or use any of social medium that you can use. But for this while I am only active on twitter @meddaus or facebook https://www.facebook.com/med.daus

The progress of our team is very remarkable for this past month with 2 draws and 2 wins. This together with our effort bringing in some youth player for future of the club. This squad is having great talented players who give us  bright future to entering any of the tournaments in the future. And I hope this greatness continues and enhancing.

I do appreciates all of works that our team made to make this club as a reality. Let us together strive in pride for this team. CLEAR EYES FULL HEART

Some of the players and our 1st Home Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment